- The double dash (--) in calculations now works properly. Here's an example of this powerful function:
Let's say I ship product via UPS from my warehouse and I don't want customers in my local area to be able to select UPS Air freight for their shipments, since it will not benefit them and only cost them more. So, I put a -- for all the Zip Codes close to my warehouse in the zone calcs for UPS 2nd Day Air and Next Day Air, and now the pull-down shipping menu will only show UPS Ground for those customers.
- Made the viewcart page more powerful. It now includes fields for Country, State/Province and Zip/Postal Code, and can now calculate shipping before customers have to enter their complete shipping address. Shipping cost is displayed in a pull-down menu showing all available shipping types for the customer. Also, these fields are only displayed if there are items in the cart. Much more user friendly.
- The tabbed navigation bar in the admin section now highlights the tab for the current page that you're on. Nice eye candy!
- Added code to prevent a customer from clicking on the Check Out buttons more than once. Helps prevent multiple orders and/or possible corrupt information from being passed to the next screen.
- Credit card expiration date years have been updated on the checkout templates.
Code: Select all
a onmouseover="Tip('Some text')" onmouseout="UnTip()" href="index.htm">My home page</a>
- Added a pop-up calendar to the admin section to make selecting and entering dates much faster. Choose from American, European, or MySQL date formats.
Check here for announcements and special messages. Information on software updates, security issues and messages about this forum can be found here.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest