Does Surfshop Pro have any live Technical support?

Share your thoughts about the program, or just talk to other SurfShop™ users.

Moderator: frankjan

ziderz

Does Surfshop Pro have any live Technical support?

Post by ziderz » Aug 15, 2006 8:32 pm

I bought Surfshop Pro back on January 13th.after I purchased it I found my client had to use the shopping cart provided by the credit card company he had selected. . Now here 8 months later they are changing credit card companies and are using authorize.net as their gateway and CC Company.authorize.net "will" integrate with Surfshop Pro as a gateway, however I do not know how to access the cart they installed? . Can anyone help?

frankjan
Site Admin

Re: Does Surfshop Pro have any live Technical support?

Post by frankjan » Aug 16, 2006 7:21 am

ziderz wrote:...are using authorize.net as their gateway and CC Company.authorize.net "will" integrate with Surfshop Pro as a gateway, however I do not know how to access the cart they installed?
Technical support is handled through our forum, so you've come to the right place!

The "surfshop" folder is located in your cgi-bin directory and contains the authorizenet.pl file that you need to populate.  The "AuthorizeNet_ReadMe.txt" file (also in the surfshop directory) will show you exactly how to set this up.

You will also need to set up the appropriate fields in the autoconfig.cgi which should be located at:

http://your.domain/cgi-bin/surfshop/autoconfig.cgi

The instructions for this are on pages 8-15 in the documentation pdf.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Frank Jance
SurfShop Forum Admin

Setting Up Shop Has Never Been Easier!