Min Qty for every product and do not want Figure Shipping C

Have a question about how SurfShop™ works? Post it here.

Moderator: frankjan

nisha

Min Qty for every product and do not want Figure Shipping C

Post by nisha » Mar 04, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi:

I am checking the features of the software. It looks great.
I have 2 queries.

2) My company has minimum qty for every product. Is it possible to set in SurfshopPro?
when the customer clicks on 'add item to shopping cart' the minimum qty should go to the cart

3) I do not want Figure Shipping Cost. I tried unselecting Show viewcart page when items are added to the cart

But I want to show the viewcart page after every item is added but not Figure Shipping Cost because the order is going to be emailed to us only .

Regards
nisha

frankjan
Site Admin

Re: Min Qty for every product and do not want Figure Shipping C

Post by frankjan » Mar 04, 2009 3:07 pm

nisha wrote: My company has minimum qty for every product. Is it possible to set in SurfshopPro? when the customer clicks on 'add item to shopping cart' the minimum qty should go to the cart
Yes - that is a feature of SurfShopPRO. Check out the following page in the wiki:
http://www.surfshopcart.com/dokuwiki/do ... g_products
and look under the "Tiered Retail Prices" section.
I do not want Figure Shipping Cost ... I want to show the viewcart page after every item is added but not Figure Shipping Cost because the order is going to be emailed to us only .
Since that code is not crucial to the checkout process, you can delete that HTML code from the viewcart page if you want.
Frank Jance
SurfShop Forum Admin

Setting Up Shop Has Never Been Easier!