- Fixed phone number verification v_code to disregard all non-numeric input. Certain versions of IE shouldn't complain anymore when verifying phone numbers with "exact".
- Fixed a rare bug where if there was a complex freight calc based on the Ship To State, it wouldn't calculate properly the first time through the checkout process.
- Fixed a problem where, if a product is set up with a minimum quantity, it now shows the correct price instead of $0.00.
- NEW! If a product is set up with a minimum quantity, it can now also be set up with a single price for all quantities. This is done like this:
Which means the customer must buy at least two products and, no matter how many they buy, the price is $7.50 each.
Code: Select all
- NEW! Added an inventory feature to either allow or not allow purchases of out of stock items.
Also, if you select "Do not allow purchase of out of stock items" and a product has, say, 5 items in stock, if a customer tries to order 6, the quantity will automatically change to 5, and a note is displayed telling the customer their quantity was modified.